WHAT WILL HAPPEN ON MY FIRST VISIT?
- Your referral slip and x-rays from your referring dentist. If you are self referred from a friend or a patient in the clinic you don’t need to bring your referral slip or x-rays
- A list of medications you are currently taking .
- If you have dental insurance, please bring any forms or insurance cards with you to the appointment.
Please Note: All patients under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation appointment.
Please notify the office if you have a medical condition or concern prior to surgery (e.g. artificial heart valves or joints, heart murmurs requiring pre-medication, severe diabetes, or hypertension).
We will complete an in-depth medical and dental health history and a thorough examination through our Panoramic and cone beam 3 Dimensional X-Rays to measure pocket depth and bone loss, loose teeth, bite, oral cancer screening, TMJ, and other signs of periodontal disease.
We will schedule your appointment as promptly as possible. Please allow approximately 90 minutes for your initial visit. If you have pain or an emergency situation, every attempt will be made to see you that day.
We try to stay on schedule to minimize waiting at the time of your appointment. Referral of emergency patients can cause delays to the schedule, and your understanding and patience are very much appreciated.
- 31 Ministry of Agriculture Street, Dokki
- Cairo, Egypt
- Tel: (37611724)
- Fax: (37611723)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.perioprosthesisclinic.com